Laminated floor covering (laminate)
Represented laminate flooring covering are made by the largest manufactures.
The newest Italian equipment which is installed at the enterprises, greatly improves
the quality of products.
In the process of manufacturing is used the plate HDF with density – 900-950 kg/m3.
Main characteristics of laminate flooring:
- Waterproof impregnation on the edge.
- Embossed with a tree structure.
- Resistance to high temperatures and UV radiation (there is no discoloration).
- High resistance to pollution, to scratches and dents.
- Easy and fast installation.
- Development of color collections and wholesale packaging for a particular consumer
|Panel size||8 x 190 x 1287 mm|
|Connection type||“insert” (click)|
|Wear durability class||32|
|Formaldehyde emission class||E1|
Panels treated antistatic composition.
Locking is treated protective wax.